Monday, June 20, 2011

Double Digits

Happy Birthday to me!
I don’t know why humans get so stressed about what will happen in their lives. Dogs live in the moment and each day is a brand new gift. Some days are quiet with lots of naps. Some days bring a visit from friends or a walk in the park or even a car trip. Today turned out to be pretty special. It’s my tenth birthday, which is sort of like being 60 in people years but without the worry of getting older. We got to go to Arfy’s Mercantile for birthday pupcakes. Yum! Arfy’s is the best store in Fort Collins, Colorado. Great smells, fun toys and always a liver treat for the canine visitors. So you can see why I don’t mind having another birthday. As for tomorrow, who knows what fun adventure awaits?

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Misty. What a great mom you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Misty - it's me Max in fort collins - do you remember me? happy birthday! i wish you still lived near me! do you want to go for a walk some morning? love - Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi misty i'm maggie! i'm max's sister from fort collins co i miss you i wish you a happy bday! i hope you are coming to a walk with me and max and my mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi misty!!! it maggie i would like another walk with you and marianne

    ReplyDelete